Heart, like the ocean
Mind, like the sky.
and think of the galaxies inside my
heart, and truly wonder if anyone will
ever want to make sense of all that
Things I’m going to start doing soon and things I’m going to try to start doing within the next year or two:
- Meditating for at least 30 minutes a day (or at least as often as I can).
- Praying again (it’s been too long since I’ve done that)
- Exercising and/or doing yoga for at least an hour daily
- Possibly try to start becoming a vegetarian?
- Apply myself
- Drink more water (or drink nothing BUT water if possible)
- Make YouTube videos
- Go on auditions
- Be more confident in EVERYTHING I do, no matter what.
- Love myself.
- Figure out what to change my major to.
These are the things I’m going to do to, not only make myself better for others, but mostly for myself. I come first from now on. I need to focus on me, myself, and I. This is going to help me in so many ways, and I am excited to get started.
Glenda Millard, A Small Free Kiss in the Dark
Libba Bray, The Sweet Far Thing
I am made for autumn. Summer and I have a fickle relationship, but everything about autumn is perfect to me. Wooly jumpers, Wellington boot, scarves, thin first, then thick, socks. The low slanting light, the crisp mornings, the chill in my fingers, those last warm sunny days before the rain and the wind. Her moody hues and subdued palate punctuated every now and again by a brilliant orange, scarlet or copper goodbye. She is my true love.
A recipe for Rowan Jelly by Alys Fowler